Registration for the Spring 2022 season is open – please sign up through your My Pinelanders page.
If you plan to join us as a new member and you don’t have a My Pinelanders account, please click or tap the green Pre-Register button below and we’ll set up an account for you. You can do this at any time.
If you have an account but don’t have your link saved click here to recover it.
Here’s the latest info from our Registration twitter feed.
Our outdoor soccer program is a recreational league for players up to age 18. All games are played at Hugh Hoffman fields on Adelphia-Farmingdale Road in north Howell.
You can find information about our programs and answers to your questions on these pages:
- $80 per player for the first two players in a family.
- $40 for additional players.
Late registration fee:
- $10 per player additional charge for any players registered after Sunday February 6th.
- $15 per player for registrations received after Sunday March 13th.
How to Register
1. You need a My Pinelanders account
If you’ve never played with us or pre-registered please complete the pre-registration form at https://www.pinelanders.com/admin/prereg. We’ll set up an account for you and send you an e-mail message when it’s ready. This may take a day or so to arrive, so please be patient.
If you already have a My Pinelanders account please do not pre-register again. You can retrieve your link by completing the short form at https://www.pinelanders.com/my/?register. If this results in an error because your e-mail address or your primary phone number has changed then go ahead and pre-register again, but please be sure to check the box to say that this is not a new pre-registration.
When you receive your My Pinelanders link by e-mail please add it to your browser’s favorites or bookmarks list, as you’ll need to use it often.
2. Provide proof-of-age for your child
We need proof-of-age before you can register your child. Acceptable documents are:
- birth certificate
- inoculation record
- baptismal certificate
The document must clearly show the child’s name and date-of-birth, and must clearly be authentic. We will not accept a document if we can’t be sure it’s a genuine official document.
You can find information about uploading or mailing the document in the Registration Center.
Please provide proof-of-age as soon as possible, as you won’t be able to register your child until we’ve verified his/her age.
3. Register your child to play
On your My Pinelanders home page click the Registration link to go to the Registration Center and sign up for the season. If you’re interested in coaching please be sure to sign up for that too!
4. Make your payment
Once you’ve registered you’ll be able to pay on-line, through PayPal.
- You don’t need a PayPal account – if you don’t have one you’ll be able to pay with a credit or debit card.
- If you prefer not to pay on-line you can mail your check, but please do so immediately.
- If you need to delay payment please let us know – your registration will be voided if you don’t pay and you don’t respond to reminders.
- IMPORTANT: It’s better to register early and let us know you need time to pay than to delay registration. The earlier you register the higher your child’s registration priority will be.
When you return to your My Pinelanders home page you’ll see a summary of your registration status. If you see a red dot on the Registration tab it means your registration is incomplete.
6. Watch your e-mail and visit your My Pinelanders page regularly
We’ll send you e-mail updates regularly as we get close to the start of the season, but you’ll always find up-to-date information on your My Pinelanders page.
In particular, the status marker on the Registration tab should be green – if you didn’t pay on-line it will be red initially, but it will turn green as soon as we receive your payment.
And if your child is in one of our youngest divisions and you’ve made a placement request you’ll eventually find the request and any response on your Home page. Please watch for it, as we cannot communicate individually with everyone.