Status: Registration for the Spring season is open. Please see the @pinelanders_reg twitter display on this page for any further updates.
If you don’t already have a My Pinelanders account and you plan to join us please click or tap the green Pre-Register button below:
Programs & Fees
Our outdoor soccer program is a recreational league for players up to age 18. All games are played at Hugh Hoffman fields on Adelphia-Farmingdale Road in north Howell.
You can find information about our programs and answers to your questions on these pages:
We are a volunteer organization, and we need all our members to participate. The registration commitment for Spring 2019 is:
- $70 per player for the first two players in a family (excluding Challenger players).
- $35 for each additional player (except Challenger players).
- $35 for players registered for the Challenger program.
- Late registration fee:
- $10 per player additional charge for each player registered after Sunday February 10th.
- $15 per player for each player registered after Sunday March 10th.
- Each family must volunteer for at least one activity during the season.
How to Register
1. You need a My Pinelanders account
If you have never played with us or pre-registered please complete the pre-registration form at https://www.pinelanders.com/admin/prereg. We’ll set up an account for you and send you an e-mail message when it’s ready. This may take a day or so to arrive, so please be patient.
If you have already have a My Pinelanders account please do not pre-register again. You can retrieve your link by completing the short form at https://www.pinelanders.com/my/?register. If this results in an error because your e-mail address or your primary phone number has changed then go ahead and pre-register again, but please be sure to check the box to say that this is not a new pre-registration.
When you receive your My Pinelanders link by e-mail please add it to your browser’s favorites or bookmarks list, as you’ll need to use it often.
2. Provide proof-of-age for your child
We need proof-of-age before you can register your child. Acceptable documents are:
- birth certificate
- inoculation record
- baptismal certificate
The document must clearly show the child’s name and date-of-birth, and must clearly be authentic. We will not accept a document if we cannot be sure that it is a genuine official document.
You can find information about uploading the document on your My Pinelanders home page. If you prefer not to provide it on-line you can send it in the mail.
Please provide proof-of-age as soon as possible, as you will not be able to register your child until we have verified his/her age.
3. Register your child to play
- On your My Pinelanders home page click the green Registration tab, then click the button to go to the Registration Center.
- Complete all the steps in the Registration Center, and then click the big button in the final Review & Save step to save your registration information.
4. Make your payment
Once you’ve registered you’ll be able to pay on-line, through PayPal.
- You don’t need a PayPal account – if you don’t have one you’ll be able to pay with a credit or debit card.
- If you prefer not to pay on-line you can mail your check, but please do so immediately.
- If you need to delay payment please let us know – your registration will be voided if you don’t pay and you don’t respond to reminders.
- IMPORTANT: It is better to register early and let us know that you need time to pay than to delay registration. The earlier you register the higher your child’s registration priority will be.
When you return to your My Pinelanders home page, and you’ll see that the yellow Registration Status box is now green if you’ve paid, or red if you haven’t. If the box is still yellow it means you didn’t complete your registration, so please return to the Registration Center and this time be sure to click the big button in the Review & Save step.
5. Update your My Choices data
Look for the My Choices tab on your My Pinelanders page, and let us know your cellphone carrier and your preferences for receiving text messages.
6. Watch your e-mail and visit your My Pinelanders page regularly
We’ll send you e-mail updates regularly as we get close to the start of the season, but you’ll always find up-to-date information on your My Pinelanders page.
In particular, the color of your Registration Status box should be green – if you didn’t pay on-line it will be red initially, but it will turn green as soon as we receive your check.
And if you made a placement request you’ll eventually find the request and any response in that box. Please watch for it, as we cannot communicate individually with everyone.