Each team has a mailbox slot in the Office at Hoffman Fields. Please check your mailbox each week for things like your team’s picture forms, picture packages, flyers, items you might have requested, etc.
Never underestimate the value of direct communication with the members of your team and their families. When you personally follow up with people it generally leaves a lasting, good impression!
Most information is distributed to coaches and to parents through personal My Pinelanders pages. Please check your My Coach Info page for up-to-date info, including:
- Your team roster (note that there are several versions of the roster, each with different information. Please check them all.
- Your Team Feedback page (use this for entering shirt numbers, ratings, game reports, drop/injury info and practice locations, and for assigning your team parents).
- Bulletin Board info.
Team Bulletin Board
You can use this facility for regular announcements such as practice times, a snack schedule, or to say “Well Done!” to your team. You can edit it on your “My Coach Info” page, and parents can see it on their “My Teams” page. Please keep the information fresh!
We protect our members’ personal e-mail addresses by using bulk e-mail lists to send messages. Every team has its own set of e-mail lists (teams, coaches and team parents), which can be used by the coaches or by team members. To send mail to a mail list just click on the list name on your roster (your normal mail program should pop up), or copy & paste the address into the “To:” field of your e-mail program.
Here are the team members you’ll reach in each list:
- Team list (firstname.lastname@example.org): All coaches and team members.
- Coach list (email@example.com): The coach, assistant coach and any assigned extra assistants.
- Team parent list (firstname.lastname@example.org): If you have assigned team parents, they’ll receive mail sent to this address.
IMPORTANT: You can only send mail to a mail list from addresses we have on file – if you send from another address you’ll receive a response saying that you’re not authorized. Let Jem Treadwell know of any additional addresses you want to send from, and if you don’t want to receive mail at that address mention that too.
Coaches may also send mail to all of the coach lists shown on the “My Messages” page – so, for example, you can send mail to all coaches in your own division, or to all coaches in all divisions.
Please be aware that:
- Not every team member has an e-mail address (see your Contact Info roster).
- Not everyone reads e-mail every day, and some people don’t use it, even if they have an address. Please don’t rely on e-mail as your only form of communication with your team.
If any members of your team are not receiving our e-mail, ask them to check the addresses listed on their My Family page, and to check their spam folder. Also please make sure they look for messages they may have missed on the “My Messages” page.
You can send e-mail to any Board member at pinelanders.com, using firstname.lastname – e.g. Lynn.Hoenig@pinelanders.com.
For questions about e-mail or any aspect of My Pinelanders please contact Jem Treadwell.