We plan to open our Fall season on Friday September 10th, 2021.
- Season Start. The Fall 2021 season will open on Friday September 10th. Week-by-week details of the season’s game dates will be on the Season Calendar.
- Late Fees.
- A late fee of $10 per player will be charged for registrations received after Sunday August 1st.
- A late fee of $15 per player will be charged after Sunday August 22nd.
- Withdrawal deadlines and fees.
- All voluntary withdrawals are subject to a charge of $3 per player, to cover unrecoverable transaction fees.
- Withdrawals after August 22nd and before noon on August 28th are subject to an additional $10 late-withdrawal fee.
- No refund will be given for withdrawals after noon on August 28th, if the player has been assigned.
- Player assignments will be published by the evening of Monday August 30th.
- Game schedules will be published by the evening of Thursday, September 2nd.
- Season End. The season will end on Saturday November 13th.
Interested in Coaching?
We always need coaching help, especially in the younger divisions – if we don’t have enough coaches we can’t field teams. If you’re interested in helping and you’d like to know more please see our Coaching Q&A page. If you have more questions after that please contact Jeff Cooper.
To sign up please complete the Coaching page in the Registration Center.
Team Assignments and Game Schedules
Team assignments, game schedules and volunteer schedules will be published through your My Pinelanders page. Please see the list of dates above for information about when you can expect to see these.
What Do I Need & Where Can I Buy It? – and other Q&A
All-Girl & Co-Ed Divisions
- Girls who will be aged 5-14 on April 1st (Spring season) or October 1st (Fall season) can choose to play all-girl or co-ed.
- Our teams in the 4-year-old age-group (U5) are all co-ed. The U4 Introductory division is also co-ed.
- We will not have an all-girl option for girls who will be aged 15 or older on April 1st (Spring) or October 1st (Fall) – they will play in the co-ed U19 division.
- Very few girls choose to play co-ed soccer in the younger divisions. This means that if you choose co-ed, your daughter is likely to be on a team where she is the only girl, or there may be only one other girl. Please think carefully before making this choice, as our policy is to avoid moving players between teams once assignments have been made.
Withdrawals & Refund Policy
You can withdraw your child and receive a full refund any time until the date shown in the Key Dates section above. Once your child has been assigned to a team you will not receive a refund if you withdraw him/her. If you voluntarily withdraw your child after the withdrawal deadline and before he/she has been assigned you will incur a charge of $10 per player withdrawn. For more information see our Fees & Refunds Policy.
If your child is on the waiting list and we can’t place him/her, then you will receive a full refund.
Please don’t have your daughter’s ears pierced less than six weeks before the start of the season if she plans to play with us this season. For safety reasons, the rules of soccer prohibit players from playing with jewelry at games or practices, and our referees and coaches do enforce this. So if your child begins the season unable to remove a stud, she will not be allowed to play.
Every family must volunteer for something during the season. Please check our Volunteering page for policy information and other details of the voluntary activity program. We’ll have a few pre-season activities, but if you aren’t able to help with those don’t worry – we’ll need most help during the season, and there will be something to do every week.
Incomplete Registrations & Volunteer Status
A registration is complete if you have registered, paid, and (first season only) provided a copy of your child’s birth certificate, or other proof-of-age. No player will be assigned if his/her registration is incomplete.
If you have an outstanding “red” or “blue” volunteer status from a prior season you will not be able to register your child until you have completed a makeup volunteer activity. During the Indoor soccer season (January through early March) we often need help with setting up the gym. In July we may be able to use some help with our soccer camp. The only other activity that will be available before the start of the season is Grounds Preparation day.
Please check your main My Pinelanders page for your registration status and volunteer history. If you have questions please contact the Registrar.