This is a great activity if you have trouble helping at the fields, but have an hour or so to spare during the week. We ask you to collect two or three sets of flyers from the activity manager and take them to schools for distribution to the students.
At the school you will need to take them to the Office, and the staff there may ask you to put them in the class mailboxes. The flyers are grouped with colored separator sheets, so this is easy to do, but will take a few more minutes.
For the Winter 2018 distribution:
- The activity manager is Amanda Cavanagh.
- You will need to collect the flyers from the Ramtown area.
- Flyers will be ready for pickup on Tuesday January 30th. The flyers must be in the schools by Thursday at the latest.
- Amanda will contact you after you’ve signed up, but please be patient!
If you sign up for this activity please:
- Wait to be contacted by the activity manager.
- Be ready to collect the flyers and take them to the school within two days of being notified that the flyers are ready for collection.
- Let the activity manager know when you’re done, so that he/she can change your volunteer status to green.